Its unique inverse multiplexing for ATM (IMA) capabilities enable the aggregation of up to four T1 spans, and the integrated channel service unit (CSU) allows significant network equipment and network access cost-savings.
What does ICSU stand for?
ICSU stands for Integrated Channel Service Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ICSU
We have 15 other meanings of ICSU in our Acronym Attic
- International Council for Scientific and Technical Information (Conseil International pour l'Information Scientifique et Technique)
- Irish Council for Science, Technology and Innovation (advisory council)
- Independent Committee for the Supervision of Standards of Telephone Information Services
- International Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (University of London)
- Institutul de Cercetare Stiintifica si Tehnologica Multidisciplinara (Romanian: Scientific and Technological Institute of Multidisciplinary Research)
- International Conference on Systems Thinking in Management
- International Conference on Solvo-Thermal Reactions
- International Coating Science and Technology Symposium
- Idaho Commons and Student Union (University of Idaho; Moscow, ID)
- Integrated Combat Systems University (martial arts; Victorville, CA)
- Integrated Commissioning and Start Up (oil exploration)
- Interactive Compilation System Upgrade
- Internal Channel Service Unit
- International Council for Science
- International Council of Scientific Unions (also seen as CIUC)
- ICSU (International Council for Science) World Data System
- International Council of Scientific Unions (Paris, France; est. 1931)
- Internal Carotid Systolic Velocity (vascular medicine)
- International Congress on Sound and Vibration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Double-density AS5300 systems can be configured with four or eight T1/E1 interfaces with integrated Channel Service Units (CSUs), new double-density MICA carrier cards and/or voice DSP cards.
The design of the EZT1 products incorporates an integrated channel service unit (CSU) that allows it to be connected directly to a T1 line without having other peripheral devices or customized circuit cards connected.