Scott Donnelly, Director, Sales and Marketing Integrated Business Systems
What does IBS stand for?
IBS stands for Integrated Business System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBS
We have 367 other meanings of IBS in our Acronym Attic
- Insurance Brokerage Service (various locations)
- Integrated Bar Code System (US Navy)
- Integrated Baseline System (US FEMA)
- Integrated Battle Space (NovaLogic multiplayer gaming arena)
- Integrated Biomedical Sciences (various schools)
- Integrated Biosphere Simulator
- Integrated Booking System
- Integrated Bridge System
- Integrated Broadcast Service
- Integrated Broadcast System
- Intelligence Broadcast System (US DoD)
- Intelligent Battery Sensor (automotive industry)
- Intelligent Bridge System
- Intelligent Building Systems
- INTELSAT Business Services
- Interactive Business Solutions
- Intercollegiate Broadcasting System (college radio stations)
- Interdisciplinary Biomedical Sciences (various schools)
- Interference Beam Subtraction
- Interference Blanker System
Samples in periodicals archive:
machine, you can see why any FDA regulator worth their pay breathes a sigh of relief when they monitor pharmaceutical manufacturers that use widely recognized and standardized integrated business systems known to be adapted for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Business Systems & Services, Inc.
Nasdaq: MTMS) and Integrated Business Systems of West Des Moines, Iowa, announced their agreement for Integrated Business Systems to offer Made2Manage to small and midsize manufacturers in Iowa.
With 25 years of experience in the technology industry, Jervis worked for 13 years at JBA International, a global supplier of integrated business systems, where he served as managing director of the company's divisions in South Africa and continental Europe.
The third-party retail property management company immediately turned to Integrated Business Systems, its technology partner for more than two decades, to orchestrate the project.
According to Norman Broadhurst, deputy managing director of VSEL, "This new integrated business system and associated processes will place VSEL in a premier position to compete globally, while at the same time offering reduced costs and improved performance to our major customer, the U.
He led the business through a major growth period, increasing sales from u23m to u42m, introduced Lean and performance improvement programmes and implemented a fully integrated business system.