As a part of an ambitious seven-year project, Bell Atlanticom Systems (Princeton, New Jersey) is installing a sophisticated voice, data and video system for Temple University based on InteCom Integrated Business Exchange S/80 voice/data switching equipment.
What does IBX stand for?
IBX stands for Integrated Business Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBX
We have 9 other meanings of IBX in our Acronym Attic
- Indus Basin Water Treaty (India and Pakistan)
- International Bank Wire Transfer
- International Boundary Waters Treaty
- Inverse Burrows Wheeler Transform
- International Boundary Waters Treaty Act (Canada)
- Integrated Biological Warfare Technology Platform (Quantum Leap Innovations Inc.; Washington, DC)
- Inter-Basin Water Transfer Schemes
- International Brotherhood of White Water Workers
- Independence Blue Cross (Health Insurance Company)
- Inner Banks (Foundation of Renewal for Eastern North Carolina)
- Internet Business Exchange
- Iota Beta Chi Sorority
- The Inner Banks (North Carolina)
- I Beat You
- I Believe You
- Indian Boundary YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Downer's Grove, IL)
- International Benedictine Youth
- International Bean Yield and Adaptation Nursery (International Center for Tropical Agriculture; Colombia)
- I Bet You Can't
- Ipswich Bay Yacht Club (Ipswich, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the SAP AG (NYSE ADR: SAP) subsidiary, today announced they will deliver their joint e-marketplace solution for the Integrated Business Exchange (IBX), throughout the Nordic region.