There were initial fears that the Supreme Court's independence and the country's democracy might be compromised with her as a chief justice, but "she could live up to our expectations from her due to her probity, and her reform-oriented nature," said Atty Rowan Lebaros of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.
What does IBP stand for?
IBP stands for Integrated Bar of the Philippines
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IBP
We have 148 other meanings of IBP in our Acronym Attic
- Inflammatory Back Pain
- Initial Boiling Point
- Institut de Biologie des Plantes (French: Institute of Plant Biology)
- Institut de Biotechnologie des Plantes (French: Plant Biology Institute)
- Institut du Bon Pasteur (French: Institute of the Good Shepherd; France)
- Institut für Betrieb und Personal GmbH (German: Institute for Business and Human Resources)
- Institute for Bird Populations
- Institute for Broadening Participation (Damariscotta, ME)
- Institute of Bankers of Pakistan
- Instituto Brasileiro de Peritos em Comércio Eletrônico e Telemática
- Integrated Business Package
- Integrated Business Planner
- Integrated Business Procedures
- Integration by Parts (Calculus method)
- Integrative Biology and Pharmacology (various schools)
- Integrative Body Psychotherapy
- Interactive Business Planner
- Interim Broadband Plan (Sprint)
- International Balance of Payments
- International Biological Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roan Libarios, president of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines, welcomed Sereno's appointment and hailed the justice for her independence, integrity and competence.
While we support the reform agenda of the president, its implementation must respect and not subvert the constitutional allocation of power," Roan Libarios, president of the 50,000-strong Integrated Bar of the Philippines, told AFP.
Oposa invited members of the Philippine Bar Association, the Integrated Bar of the Philippines and environmental groups to be part of a team that will monitor the implementation of the order.