The DAC8562 family delivers 25-percent better integral non-linearity (INL) and 60-percent lower offset error compared to similar devices.
What does INL stand for?
INL stands for Integral Non-Linearity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INL
We have 35 other meanings of INL in our Acronym Attic
- Inktomi, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Insects Not Known to Occur
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Indian National League (political party; India)
- Infocom Network Limited (India)
- Infoterm Newsletter
- Inner Nuclear Layer
- Inspection Log
- Institut des Nanotechnologies de Lyon (French: Lyon Institute of Nanotechnology; Lyon, France)
- Instituut voor Nederlandse Lexicologie
- Integrated News Layout
- International Falls, MN, USA - Falls International (Airport Code)
- International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Bureau (US Department of State)
- Internodal Link (Timeplex Equipment)
- Internode Link
- Idaho Nursery and Landscape Association
- International Nature Loving Association (Indonesia)
- International Nuclear Law Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Iraq National Library and Archives (Baghdad, Iraq)
- Irish National Liberation Army
Samples in periodicals archive:
These products have a maximum sampling rate of 100 ksps and excellent linearity (+/-1 LSB) for integral non-linearity (INL) and differential non-linearity (DNL) specifications.
5 ppm FSR/degrees C -- Widest operating temperature range of -40 degrees C to 105 degrees C helps ensure performance in extreme environments -- Integral non-linearity of +/-1 LSB, maximum (0.
The Integral Non-Linearity (INL) accuracy of better than 0.
These successive-approximation (SAR) ADCs are accurate to one least significant bit integral non-linearity (INL), and have 89dB SINAD.
The one- million-sample-per-second successive-approximation (SAR) ADC is accurate to one least significant bit (LSB) integral non-linearity (INL), delivering industry-leading speed and precision to a variety of applications.
The resulting histograms provide numerical results for a variety of parameters, including differential non-linearity, integral non-linearity, offset, gain, transfer function and missing codes.
3MHz analog bandwidth "Our xDSL test solution includes 20-bit differential and integral non-linearity measurements, very low noise AC measurements, wide bandwidth gain tests, intermodulation distortion measurements, and the full spectrum multi-tone power ratio transmission tests specified by the ITU," said Paul Scrivens, president of SZ Testsysteme Inc.