THEORETICAL APPROACH The theoretical analysis of an integral joint for tubing and casing raises some few problems (Gafitanu et al.
What does IJ stand for?
IJ stands for Integral Joint
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IJ
We have 2 other meanings of IJ in our Acronym Attic
- Idiotic Joke
- Imitative Jamming
- Immigration Judge
- Indemnité Journalière (French: Daily Allowance)
- Indiana Jones
- Infinite Jest
- Infinite Justice
- Ink-Jet (printer)
- Inside Joke
- Institute for Justice
- Intelligence Joke
- Internal Jugular Vein
- Internet Journal (Myanmar)
- Islamic Jihad
- Italian Job (movie)
- Ithaca Journal
- Iwo Jima
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences (Human Resource Management Academic Society)
- International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development (Human Resource Management Academic Research Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: A Abrasion Non-resistance Copolymerization B Back-Flow Butyl Rubber C Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)Cyanate Ester D DABCO Dynamic Vulcanization E Effective Modulus Eyring Equation F Fabrication Fusion Promoter G Gate Gutta Percha H Halogenated Fire Retardant Hyperbranched Polymer I Impact ModifierIzod Impact Test J J integral Joint K K Value Kneading L Lamella L?
The integral joint is obtained of the pipes bodies.