The endpoints of both studies, which will be conducted in parallel, include vitamin D status, adverse events, physical and clinical laboratory assessments, and changes in serum calcium, serum phosphorus and plasma intact parathyroid hormone (PTH).
What does iPTH stand for?
iPTH stands for Intact Parathyroid Hormone
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of iPTH
- Injury Prevention Task Force (various locations)
- Intellectual Property and Technology Forum
- International Police Task Force
- International Post-Polio Task Force
- iPod Touch Fans
- Independent Pension Trustee Group (Pensions Management Institute; UK)
- Institute of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar (India)
- Internet Protocol Telephony Gateway
- Inter-Panel Transfer Harness (NASA)
- Institut Perguruan Tun Hussein Onn (Malaysia)
- Independent Professional Therapists International (UK)
- Innovative Picking Technologies, Inc. (Ixonia, WI)
- Integrated Patient Tracking Initiative
- Integrated Product Team Instruction
- Intermittent Preventive Treatment in Infants (malaria)
- International Petroleum Technology Institute (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- International Property Tax Institute
- International Pulse Trade and Industry Confederation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The serum intact parathyroid hormone (iPTH) level decreased (235 +/- 186 to 189 +/- 137 pg/mL, P = 0.
Intact parathyroid hormone (PTH) level was 34 pg/mL (normal, 15-65 pg/mL), serum calcium level was 9.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance of the VITROS intact Parathyroid Hormone (iPTH) Assay.
We conducted a retrospective study to compare the value of an immediate postoperative intact parathyroid hormone (PTH) level and serial calcium levels in predicting the development of hypocalcemia following total thyroidectomy.
We compared intact parathyroid hormone (iPTH) concentrations simultaneously measured in central (iPTH-c) and peripheral (iPTH-p) blood samples from CVC-bearing HD patients.
Assay methods: Intact parathyroid hormone (iPTH) was measured by solid phase two site chemiluminescent enzyme-labelled immunometric assay.
Thus, a novel technique using ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration and measurement of intact parathyroid hormone in the needle wash was used to definitively localize the parathyroid adenoma.