The new content on MSDN builds on Microsoft's announcement of the Insurance Value Chain Architecture Framework (IVCAF) v1.
What does IVCAF stand for?
IVCAF stands for Insurance Value Chain Architecture Framework (Microsoft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Irvine Valley College (California)
- Islamic Vacation Course
- Inferior Vena Cava and Inferior Left Atrium
- Illinois Venture Capital Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- Indian Venture Capital Association (India)
- Industrias Venoco, CA (Venezuelan oil company)
- International Venture Capital Association (finance)
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (Germany)
- International Visual Communications Association
- Irish Venture Capital Association
- Illinois Valley Community College
- Independence Visitor Center Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce (Greenville, CA)
- Indus Valley Construction Company (Pakistan)
- Inland Valley Council of Churches (Pomona, CA)
- Innovative Vector Control Consortium (UK)
- In Vivo Cytokine Capture Assay
- Iowa Valley Community College District
- Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index
- Integrated Virtual Collaborative Conferencing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
LAS VEGAS -- New prescriptive guidance helps insurance customers select and deploy pre-integrated applications connected via industry and Web services standards AMS Services, an insurance software company providing comprehensive, insurance-specific solutions for managing critical business activities, today announced its support of the Microsoft(R) Insurance Value Chain Architecture Framework (IVCAF) v1.
May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- AcroSoft is pleased to announce its support for Microsoft's Insurance Value Chain Architecture Framework (IVCAF) v1.