Testing is underway presently in coordination with Bay-area customers, including Insurance Value Added Network Services, Inc.
What does IVANS stand for?
IVANS stands for Insurance Value Added Network Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVANS
- Integrated Visual Approach and Landing Aids
- In Vivo Activated Lymphoid Cells
- Istituto per la Valorizzazione del Legno e delle Specie Arboree (Italian)
- Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (Spain)
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management
- Indiana Victim Assistance Network
- International Value-Added Network (Sprint)
- Internet Verification Affiliate Network (online verification system; Accurate Background, Inc.; Lake Forest, CA)
- Intra-Vehicular Area Network
- Iter Vehemens Ad Necem (game)
- International Value-Added Network Service
- Installation Voting Assistance Officer
- International Virtual Aviation Organization
- Inland Valleys Association of Realtors (California)
- Implantable Venous Access Port (body access)
- In Vitro Antibody Production
- Intestinal and Venous Access Port
- Intestinal-Vascular Access Port (body access)
- Intimate Valence Alternation Pairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 billion agreement with Insurance Value Added Network Services under which MCI will provide a variety of telecommunications services to companies in the insurance and health care industries and related businesses.
the Greenwich, Connecticut based insurance value added network services giant.