A representative from Property Claim Services, a subsidiary of Insurance Services Office, Inc.
What does ISO stand for?
ISO stands for Insurance Services Office, Inc. (CMSP and PLSP statistics are reported to this rate making organization)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISO
We have 376 other meanings of ISO in our Acronym Attic
- Infrared Space Observatory
- Inspection of Services
- Inspection of Supplies
- Installation Safety Office
- Installation Supply Officer
- Installation Support Office
- Instead Of
- Institutional Support Office
- Instructional Services Office (various schools)
- Insurance Service Organization
- Insurance Support Organization
- Integration Staff Officer
- Intelligence and Security Office(r)
- Intensive Supervision Officer
- Intermarket Sweep Order (finance)
- Intermediary Services Organization
- Internal Sales Order
- Internal Service Order
- International Organization for Standardization
- International Satellite Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 billion at year-end 2002, according to Insurance Services Office, Inc.
Additionally, in February 2002, the Company sold shares of Insurance Services Office, Inc.
They include the Alliance of American Insurers, American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters, American Insurance Association, Insurance Information Institute, Insurance Services Office, Inc.
Once applied the numbers on the Dots are then registered with The Insurance Services Office, Inc.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 24, 2004 The Amerisure Companies have selected solutions from Taliant Software and Insurance Services Office, Inc.
9 billion, according to Insurance Services Office, Inc.
Here's more detail on how it works: Insurance Services Office, Inc.