Affiliations * BenefitPort, a health insurance sales network, allows producers to generate quotes and proposals for group benefits for small businesses.
What does ISN stand for?
ISN stands for Insurance Sales Network (Tampa, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISN
We have 137 other meanings of ISN in our Acronym Attic
- InfoSec News
- Inhibitory Synaptic Noise
- Initial Sequence Number (TCP)
- Input Sub-Node
- Inspection Support Network (software)
- Institut des Sciences Nucleaires (France)
- Institute for Science Networking Oldenburg (Germany)
- Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies (US Army and MIT)
- Instituto de Servicios a la Nación (Spanish: Institute of Services to the Nation; Guatemala)
- Instituto de Socorro a Náufragos (Portugal)
- Integrated Service Node
- Integrated Services Network
- Integrated Subscriber Node
- Intelligent Systems and Networks
- Interface Service Node
- Internal Sequence Number
- International Relations and Security Network
- International School of Nice (France)
- International Scleroderma Network
- International Shopping Network (television company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TEXAS *** NYW101 04/12/2000 13:18 r f bc-TX-BenefitPort-web (HOUSTON) BenefitPort and Ron Kilpatrick Insurance Brokerage Announce Launch of Largest Internet-Based Health Insurance Sales Network in U.