Whether he intended to or not, Smith had taken a good first step in preparing for nature's unexpected wrath, said Peter Moraga, spokesman for the Insurance Information Network of California.
What does IINC stand for?
IINC stands for Insurance Information Network of California
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IINC in our Acronym Attic
- Istituto Italiano di Navigazione (Italian: Italian Institute of Navigation)
- Indemnity Insurance Company of North America (Philadelphia, PA)
- International Islamic News Agency
- Ikebana International North American Region (flower enthusiast group)
- International Institute of Non-Aligned Studies (India)
- ilioinguinal and iliohypogastric nerve block
- Instituto Irene Neres Barbosa
- Instytut Informacji Naukowej i Bibliotekoznawstwa
- Insurance Institute of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Intrapleural Intercostal Nerve Block (thoracic medicine)
- Interfaith Interagency Network of Charlotte County (Florida)
- International Institute for Negotiation and Conflict Management (Sydney, Australia)
- Intra-Theater Intelligence Communication
- Intra-Theater Intelligence Communications Network
- Intra-Theater Intelligence Communications Radio
- In-Place Inactivation and Natural Ecological Restoration Technologies (RTDF)
- Institute of Information Scientists
- Icelandic Institute of Natural History
- International Institute of New Hampshire (Manchester, NH)
- Irish Institute of Nutrition and Health (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year was a 'perfect storm' situation [for property insurance]," says Peter Moraga, spokesperson for the Insurance Information Network of California.
The Insurance Information Network of California estimates that the film market raised about $100 million in insurance premiums in 1998, the most recent year for which information is available.
The Insurance Information Network of California is a non-profit and non-lobbying trade association dedicated to helping the public understand insurance and manage risk.
``I'm not aware of any auto policy that would come close to meeting the threshold that would be involved in something like this,'' said Pete Moraga, spokesman for Insurance Information Network of California, which represents the property casualty insurance industry.
Representatives of the Insurance Information Network of California are available to discuss insurance protection in California for damage caused by wind.
Claims have become so commonplace, underwriters won't touch the oil vats with a 10-foot pole, said Pete Moraga, spokesman for the Insurance Information Network of California.
Representatives of the Insurance Information Network of California are available to discuss earthquake insurance protection in California, as well as what homeowners and businesses can do to prepare for the next big quake.