It contains the 1995 Insurance Fraud Research Register (IFRR), a bibliography of published articles and working papers, and references to other sites in law enforcement and crime prevention.
What does IFRR stand for?
IFRR stands for Insurance Fraud Research Register (database)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFRR
We have 4 other meanings of IFRR in our Acronym Attic
- Iranian Fisheries Research Organization
- International Floating Rice Observational Nursery
- Index of Free Radical Production
- Infant Feeding Research Project (est. 2003)
- Inhibitors of Free Radical Processes
- Inmate Financial Responsibility Program (US Bureau of Prisons)
- Inshore Fisheries Research Project (South Pacific Commission)
- International Fertility Research Program (est. 1975)
- Institute of Food Research and Product Development (Thailand)
- Intercity Facility Relief Planning System
- International Federation of Renal Registries
- International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations (Brussels, Belgium)
- International Feline Retrovirus Research Symposium (veterinary)
- Iceland Forest Research Station
- Indiana Facilities Registry System
- Inter Frame Relay Service
- International Fibrinogen Research Society
- International Financial Reporting Standard(s)
- International Financial Reporting System
- International Fellowship of Rotarian Scuba Divers (Rotary Club)