He is chairman of the Insurance Council of New Jersey, board member of the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania and chairman of the Government Affairs Subcommittee of the Property Casualty Insurance Association of America.
What does IFP stand for?
IFP stands for Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFP
We have 228 other meanings of IFP in our Acronym Attic
- Institut de Formation et de Promotion (French: Institute for Training and Promotion)
- Institut Français de Pondichéry (French: French Institute of Pondicherry; Pondicherry, India)
- Institut Français de Prague (French: French Institute of Prague; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Institut Francais du Petrole
- Institute for Physics (various locations)
- Institute for Plastination (est. 1993; Body Worlds; Germany)
- Instituto Felix Pacheco (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Instruction Fetch Pipeline (microprocessor design/feature)
- Instrument Flight Procedure
- Instrument Function and Parametric Data Interface
- Integer Factoring Problem
- Integrated Farming Program
- Integrated Financial Planning
- Intensive Field Phase
- Interactive Forecast Program
- Interface Processor
- Interim Fuel Participation (UPS fuel price variation surcharge)
- Internal Floating Piston (shock absorber)
- International Facility Planner System (Sprint)
- International Faculty Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deputy Commissioner Charles Brennan of the Philadelphia Police Department knew there was a need to make similar improvements to the processing of accident reports, a concern stressed by the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania (IFP), a trade organization of insurance companies doing business in Philadelphia.
Donnelly also serves on the Governing Boards of the following organizations-Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau, Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania (Chairman), Workers Compensation Research Institute and Property Casualty Insurers Association of America.
Van Gorder is active in legal and legislative committees of the NAII and is a member of the board of directors of the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania, Inc.
PHILADELPHIA -- The City of Philadelphia and the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania (IFP) recently partnered with CIBER, Inc.
He is past chairman of the American Society for Industrial Security Insurance Fraud Committee, past president of the International Association of Special Investigation Units, past chairman of the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania Fraud Subcommittee, and is currently a member the NAII Insurance Fraud Subcommittee.
Hager, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania and a partner at the Philadelphia Law Firm Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, was elected to the Board of Directors of American Travellers Corporation by the Board at its February 16, 1995, meeting.
Hager, president and chief executive officer of the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania Inc.