He also serves on the boards of directors of the Insurance Information Institute, the Property Loss Research Bureau, the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania and the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia.
What does IFP stand for?
IFP stands for Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFP
We have 228 other meanings of IFP in our Acronym Attic
- Institut de Formation et de Promotion (French: Institute for Training and Promotion)
- Institut Français de Pondichéry (French: French Institute of Pondicherry; Pondicherry, India)
- Institut Français de Prague (French: French Institute of Prague; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Institut Francais du Petrole
- Institute for Physics (various locations)
- Institute for Plastination (est. 1993; Body Worlds; Germany)
- Instituto Felix Pacheco (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Instruction Fetch Pipeline (microprocessor design/feature)
- Instrument Flight Procedure
- Instrument Function and Parametric Data Interface
- Integer Factoring Problem
- Integrated Farming Program
- Integrated Financial Planning
- Intensive Field Phase
- Interactive Forecast Program
- Interface Processor
- Interim Fuel Participation (UPS fuel price variation surcharge)
- Internal Floating Piston (shock absorber)
- International Facility Planner System (Sprint)
- International Faculty Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deputy Commissioner Charles Brennan of the Philadelphia Police Department knew there was a need to make similar improvements to the processing of accident reports, a concern stressed by the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania (IFP), a trade organization of insurance companies doing business in Philadelphia.
Donnelly also serves on the Governing Boards of the following organizations-Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau, Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania (Chairman), Workers Compensation Research Institute and Property Casualty Insurers Association of America.
PHILADELPHIA -- The City of Philadelphia and the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania (IFP) recently partnered with CIBER, Inc.
Hospital Council of Western Pennsylvania -- The Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania -- Independence Blue Cross -- Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania -- Keystone Peer Review Organization -- Pennsylvania AFL-CIO -- Pennsylvania Association of Health Care Risk Management -- Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry -- Pennsylvania Department of Health -- Pennsylvania Medical Society -- Pennsylvania Organization of Nurse Leaders -- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association -- Pennsylvania Society of Health System Pharmacists -- Pennsylvania State Nurses Association -- PHICO -- Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative
He is past chairman of the American Society for Industrial Security Insurance Fraud Committee, past president of the International Association of Special Investigation Units, past chairman of the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania Fraud Subcommittee, and is currently a member the NAII Insurance Fraud Subcommittee.
Hager, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania and a partner at the Philadelphia Law Firm Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, was elected to the Board of Directors of American Travellers Corporation by the Board at its February 16, 1995, meeting.
Hager, president and chief executive officer of the Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania Inc.