What does IBANB stand for?
IBANB stands for Insurance Brokers Association of New Brunswick (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Iterative Bulk Aerodynamic Method
- Instituto Brasileiro do Meio Ambiente E Dos Recursos Naturais Renováveis (Brazilian Institute of Environment and Renewable Natural Resources)
- The International Brotherhood of Assembly/Machine Programmers
- Insurance Brokers Association of Newfoundland (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- International Bank Account Number
- International Board of Auditors for NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- International Business Advisory Network
- Internet Business Alliance of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Italian Business Angels Network
- Insulating Buildings Against Noise from Aircraft (Canada)
- International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
- Internet Banking
- Institute of Behavioural and Neural Sciences (University of Saint Andrews, UK)
- Insurance Brokers Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Independent Banker's Association of New York State (est. 1974)
- Insurance Brokers Association of New Zealand Inc.
- Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario
- Interest Based Agreement Process (Wyoming)
- International Business Association of Phuket (Thailand)
- Intervention Board for Agricultural Produce (UK)