Two prominent Pittsburgh legal professionals, Bill Krzton of the Three Rivers Law Firm and William McKendree of the Pennsylvania State Health Insurance Assistance Program (APPRISE), will be leading a workshop on "Retirement and Estate Planning" during the "Money Matters" conference.
What does IAP stand for?
IAP stands for Insurance Assistance Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAP
We have 401 other meanings of IAP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Astrophysics of Paris
- Institute for Atomic Physics (Russia)
- Institute of Architects Pakistan
- Institute of Arthropodology and Parasitology
- Institute of Atmospheric Physics
- Institution of Analysts and Programmers
- Instituto Ambiental do Paraná
- Instituto Argentino del Petróleo y del Gas (Argentine Petroleum and Gas Institute)
- Instituto dos Advogados do Paraná (Portuguese: Lawyers Institute of Paraná; Paraná, Brazil)
- Instrument Approach Procedure
- Insurance Association of Pakistan
- Integrated Access Point
- Integrated Action Plan
- Integrated Actuation Package
- Integrated Air Picture
- Integrated Applications Promotion Programme (European Space Agency)
- Integrated Architectures Panel
- Integrated Archive Platform (Hewlett Packard)
- Integrated Armor Package
- Integrin-Associated Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you’d like personalized help with your search, contact your State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP).
To do this work, GAO reviewed relevant laws and policies; analyzed Medicare data on beneficiary complaints, compliance actions and enforcement actions; and interviewed officials from CMS and selected state departments of insurance, state health insurance assistance programs, and MA organizations.
The willingness of small firms to participate in the state's health insurance assistance program was examined in the 2006 survey.
People without Web access can get the benefits of the online tools by calling 800-MEDICARE (800-633-4227), visiting their local State Health Insurance Assistance Program office for free personalized counseling, or attending one of the thousands of local enrollment events taking place across the country throughout December.
org/medicare for links to your State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP), which provides one-on-one help.
State-funded medical coverage for children has spiked, thanks largely to outreach efforts to get more working-poor households on the Family Health Insurance Assistance Program.
org  For questions, information, and guidance, you might be able to get through faster to the State Health Insurance Assistance Program than to Medicare, etc.