Messenger RNA stockpile of cyclin B, insulin-like growth factor I, insulin-like growth factor II, insulin-like growth factor receptor Ib, and p53 in the rainbow trout oocyte in relation with developmental competence.
What does IGFR stand for?
IGFR stands for Insulin-Like Growth Factor Receptor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IGFR
We have 2 other meanings of IGFR in our Acronym Attic
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I (also seen as IGF-1)
- I'm Gonna Freakin' Kill Him (polite form)
- Indo Gulf Fertilisers Limited
- Indoor Gridiron Football League
- Internationale Gesellschaft für Menschenrechte (Germany)
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association
- Instantaneous Geometric Field of View
- Instituto de Gestão Financeira e Patrimonial da Justiça (Portugal)
- Increasing Generalized Failure Rate (supply chains)
- Institute for Global Futures Research
- International Golfing Fellowship of Rotarians (Nyon, Switzerland)
- Immunoglobulin G Fc Receptor II
- Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute
- Innovative Global Funding Solutions (Hong Kong)
- International Gravity Field Service (International Association of Geodesy)
- Image-Guided Frameless Stereotactic Resection
- Instituto de Gestão Financeira da Segurança Social (Portugal)
- Independent Government Flight Test
- Induced Gas Floatation Unit
- Institute of Genetics in Fudan University (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Insulin-like growth factor receptor in chicken liver membranes: Binding properties, specificity, developmental pattern and evidence for a single receptor type.
Insulin-like growth factor receptor 1, HER-3, or activated HER-2 also have a role in mediating resistance to drugs.
Expression of insulin-like growth factor receptor (IGF-1R), c-Fos, and c-Jun in uveal melanoma: an immunohistochemical study.
In Herceptin resistant breast carcinoma cells there was an increased level of insulin-like growth factor receptor.
describes research that for the first time identifies an interaction between immunoglobulins found in Graves' patients and the insulin-like growth factor receptor (IGF-1R) as a cause of inflammation and lymphocyte infiltration.