Rousseau et al  reported the long-term inhibitory effects of somatostatin and insulin-like growth factor 1 on growth hormone release by serum-free primary culture of pituitary cells from european eel (Anguilla anguilla).
What does IGF-1 stand for?
IGF-1 stands for Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (also seen as IGFI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Garden Festival
- International Gateway Facility
- International Gatka Federation
- International Genetics Federation
- International Golf Federation
- International Grating and Flanges, Inc.
- International Guitar Foundation and Festival (UK)
- International Gymnastics Federation
- Internet Governance Forum (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Irreducible Green Function
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor 2
- Insulin/Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (protein)
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor II (also seen as IGF2)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor1
- Insulin Growth Factor 1 Receptor
- Insulin Growth Factor 2
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor 2 (also seen as IGF-II)
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor II Receptor (gene regulating fetal growth)
- Indiana Grain and Feed Association
- inert gas fusion analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Functionally significant insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor mutations in centarians.
Average serum levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1) showed more modest possible increases.