Transgenic mice overexpressing insulin-like growth factor-II in beta cells develop type 2 diabetes.
What does INSL stand for?
INSL stands for Insulin-Like
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INSL
We have 1 other meaning of INSL in our Acronym Attic
- Initiative for Studies in Technology Entrepreneurship (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Initiative for Studies in Transformational Entrepreneurship (University of Wisconsin)
- Integrated Network System Interface Terminal Equipment (Sprint)
- International Network of Somewhere in Time Enthusiasts
- International Science, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (South Africa)
- International Symposium on Information Technology Standardization
- Inclusive and Sustainable Infrastructure for Tourism and Urban Regeneration (UK)
- Instituto Nacional de Sismologia, Vulcanología, Meteorología E Hidrologia (Spanish: , National Institute of Seismology, Vulcanology, Meteorology and Hydrology, Guatemala)
- I Never Said I Was Normal
- Information Networks and Systems Laboratory (Canada)
- Inland Northwest Service Learning Partnership (Washington)
- Insurance National Services and Labour Systems (Canada)
- Implementing Netscreen Security Manager (software training)
- Initiative Neue Soziale Marktwirtschaft (German)
- Institutul National de Standardizare si Metrologie (Moldovan: National Institute of Standardization and Metrology)
- Integrated Network and Systems Management (computing)
- Inspector of Naval Material
- Inspector of Material (Petroleum) (US Navy)
- International Network for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Instituto de Meteorología de Cuba (Spanish: Cuban Meteorological Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Diabetes Prevention Trial--Type I, sponsored by NIDDK, identifies relatives at risk for developing IDDM and treats them with low doses of insulin or with oral insulin-like agents in the hope of preventing IDDM.
26, 2004 Insmed Incorporated (Insmed) (NASDAQ: INSM) announced today that Insmed has been granted a non-exclusive license to patent rights pertaining to the use of an Insulin-Like Growth Factor -I (IGF-I) therapy for the treatment of extreme or severe insulin resistant diabetes from Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Co.