Some topics covered include migraine prophylaxis in the adolescent and young adult population, succinylcholine in critically ill patients, insulin sliding scales, glycemic control in the ICU, the effect of soy supplementation on testosterone in healthy males, and alternative dosing strategies for emergency contraception.
What does ISS stand for?
ISS stands for Insulin Sliding Scale
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ISS
We have 686 other meanings of ISS in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto de Seguros Sociales (Colombia)
- Instituto Sedes Sapientiae (Portuguese; Seat of Wisdom Institute; Brazil)
- Institutt for Sosiologi og Samfunnsgeografi (Norwegian: Department of Sociology and Human Geography)
- Instruction and Student Services (various schools)
- Instruction Set Simulator
- Instructional Support Services (various locations)
- Instructional Support System
- Instructional Systems Specialist
- Instrument Sales and Service, Inc.
- Instrument Support Structure
- Integral Shaft Support
- Integrated Safety System
- Integrated Sealift Study
- Integrated Sensor System
- Integrated Server and Storage (various companies)
- Integrated Service Solutions
- Integrated Solutions & Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Integrated Sounding System
- Integrated Space Systems
- Integrated SS7 Signaling
Samples in periodicals archive:
As per the protocol developed by the collaborative team, the NTSICU staff members were instructed to start with a regular insulin sliding scale for all patients admitted to the NTSICU.