The Insulated Cable Engineers Association (ICEA) is responsible for providing cable standards, test procedures and guidelines for the telecommunications industry.
What does ICEA stand for?
ICEA stands for Insulated Cable Engineers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICEA
We have 52 other meanings of ICEA in our Acronym Attic
- International Joint Conference on E-Business
- Interactive Consumption of Entertainment in Consumer Responsive, Engaging & Active Media
- ICE-Like Apoptotic Protease 3 (Interleukin-1 Beta-converting Enzyme, ICE)
- Integrated Computing Environment - Mainframe and Networking System
- Integrated Clean Energy for Peace and Climate
- Interoperable Communications Extension System
- Indicated Calibrated Equivalent - True airspeed (aviation)
- Intercity Express Tilting (German railways)
- International Conference on Economics Turkish Economic Association
- Intelligence Information, Command and Control Equipment and Enhancement
- Integrated Clinical Event Analysis (QinetiQ)
- Interactive Computing Education Association (Hong Kong)
- International Center for Environmental Arts (est. 1987)
- International Childbirth Education Association
- International Community Education Association
- Investigación Cooperativa Entre Entidades Aseguradoras (Spain)
- Iowa Council for Early ACCESS
- International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications
- International Cost Estimating & Analysis Association (Vienna, VA)
- International Center for East Asian Archaeology and Cultural History (Boston University Department of Archaeology; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Optical Society of America and the American Chemical Society, and has been active in the Insulated Cable Engineers Association and the Telco Joint Group on cable and wire specifications.