The JAGM test articles were six instrumented measurement vehicles (IMVs) equivalent in weight, size and dimensions to tactical JAGM rounds and outfitted with resistive temperature devices, acoustic sensors and accelerometers to measure the flight environments experienced by the launchers and the missiles.
What does IMV stand for?
IMV stands for Instrumented Measurement Vehicle (weapon representation for flight test)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IMV
We have 60 other meanings of IMV in our Acronym Attic
- Input Multiplexer
- Inverse Multiplexer
- In My View
- Infantry Mobility Vehicle (Australian Defence Industries Limited)
- Inferior Mesenteric Vein (human anatomy)
- Injection Master Valve
- Inlet Metering Valve
- Instant Messaging Environments (Yahoo!)
- Institute for Molecular Virology
- Institutt for Musikkvitenskap (Norwegian: Department of Musicology)
- Integral Multivariable
- Integrated Machine Vision
- Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation
- Intermodule Ventilation
- International Meteorological Vocabulary
- Internationaler Milchwirtschaftverband
- Invasive Mechanical Ventilation
- Invertomatic-Victron (company name)
- Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation with Positive End Expiratory Pressure
- International Medical Veritas Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Lockheed Martin has successfully integrated and flown the Joint Common Missile instrumented measurement vehicles (IMVs) on the Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow attack helicopter, validating the physical and environmental interface between the missile, the M299 missile launcher and the helicopter platform.
JCM has also undergone successful integration flights on the Apache helicopter and further integration onto additional rotary-wing platforms using instrumented measurement vehicles (IMVs), and integration on the fixed-wing platform continues.