Drayton retired in 1998 as senior engineer of instrumentation process control from Eastman Kodak in Rochester, New York.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for Instrumentation Process Control (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Petroleum Chemistry (Tomsk, Russia)
- Institute of Philippine Culture
- Institute of Physical Chemistry
- Institute of Printed Circuits
- Institutional Planning Committee
- Instructions Per Clock
- Instructions Per Cycle (computer)
- Instructor Productivity Center
- Instrument Panel Cluster (automotive)
- Instrument Proficiency Check