HAWC-OAWL is one of 17 technology proposals selected under NASA s Instrument Incubator Program for further development to enable Earth observation measurements while reducing risk, cost, size, volume, mass and development time.
What does IIP stand for?
IIP stands for Instrument Incubator Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IIP
We have 123 other meanings of IIP in our Acronym Attic
- Information and Incentives Project
- Information and Installment Plan
- Initial Issue and Provisioning
- Input Intercept Point
- Instantaneous Impact Point (missile defense)
- Instantaneous Impact Prediction (NASA)
- Institut International de la Presse (French: International Press Institute)
- Institute of Intellectual Property (Japan)
- Institute of Public Administration
- Instrument Implementation Plan
- Integrated Infrastructure Project
- Intelligent Information Processing
- Intelligent Interface Processor
- Intelligent Internet Protocol
- Interest in Possession (UK)
- Intermodulation Intercept Point
- International Ice Patrol (US Coast Guard)
- International Infections in Pregnancy (clinical study)
- International Information Programs (US State Department)
- International Institute for Peace (Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HAWC-OAWL is one of 17 technology proposals selected under NASA's Instrument Incubator Program for further development to enable Earth observation measurements while reducing risk, cost, size, volume, mass and development time.
The company's subsidiary, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corporation, recently was awarded three contracts to perform technology development of innovative Earth science remote-sensing instruments under NASA's Instrument Incubator Program.