All instrument flight training is done on twin engine aircraft and FNPT II.
What does INSTFLTNG stand for?
INSTFLTNG stands for Instrument Flight Training
This definition appears very rarely
- Instituti Shqiptar I Statistikës (Albanian Institute of Statistics)
- Istituto Nazionale Di Statistica (Italian Statistics Institute)
- International North-South Transport Corridor (proposed transport project, GUAM Community)
- Institute of Theology by Extension
- Instituto Teológico por Extensión (Guatemala)
- International Networks for Studies in Technology, Environment, Alternatives, Development
- Innovative Support to Emergencies, Diseases and Disasters
- In-Space Technology Experiment (NASA)
- International Society of Technical and Environmental Professionals, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- For Course of Instruction and Further Assignment
- Integrase Strand Transfer Inhibitor (drug)
- Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Aeronáutico y del Espacio y de la Aviación Comercial (Spanish)
- Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication (Portugal)
- Institutional Networks Corporation
- Institut National des Sciences et Technologies de La Mer (French: National Institute of Sciences and Technologies of the Sea, Tunisia)
- Interuniversitario Nazionale per la Scienza e la Tecnologia dei Materiali (Consorzio; Florence Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From instrument flight training to new navigation techniques to the first trainer designed to simulate flight in a jet-powered aircraft, Link trainers would continue to evolve and set new standards of excellence in pilot training.
It will be used to teach basic flight training, instrument flight training and how to recognize and avoid Spatial Disorientation.