The state-of-the-art Instructional Technology Center in the Paul Meek Library is bringing computer teaching technology to all university classrooms.
What does ITC stand for?
ITC stands for Instructional Technology Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITC
We have 596 other meanings of ITC in our Acronym Attic
- Input Tax Credit (tax refund; Canada and Australia)
- Input Trigger Connector (Agilent)
- Input Type Class
- Institute for Traffic Care
- Institute of Technology of Cambodia (est. 1964)
- Institute of Texan Cultures
- Institute of Training Concern (Bangladesh)
- Instituto Tecnico Central
- Instituto Técnico en Computación (Spanish: Computer Technical Institute; various locations)
- Instruction to Contractors (Australia)
- Instructor Training Center (various organizations)
- Instructor Training Course
- Instrument Technology Center (NASA)
- Instrumental Transcommunication
- Instrumentation Temperature Controller
- Instrumentation Tray Cable
- Insurance Testing Center (insurance)
- Integrated Technologies Committee (IHETS)
- Integrated Telecom Company (est. 2005; Saudi market)
- Integrated Throttle Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Online Academy classes are taught in the instructional technology center, which includes a classroom of computers, scanners and the latest technology.
An Instructional Technology Center supports faculty development, teaching, research, and services.
Hafer held a news conference in the Instructional Technology Center at Harrisburg Area Community College to unveil and demonstrate her department's new Internet search service, which lists names of 1.
Iowa State uses WebCT because it is quickly becoming a standard in higher education," said Allan Schmidt, Manager of Instructional Development, Instructional Technology Center, Iowa State University.
The capabilities of desktop publishing to be used for multi-media presentations was demonstrated by Fred Hofstetter, associate provost and director of the Instructional Technology Center at the University of Delaware.
3 million Instructional Technology Center, which will provide the latest in technology access and training to students and local businesses.