The delegates gathered to hear two presentations by Dr Curtis Bonk, Professor of Instructional Systems Technology at the School of Education at Indiana University.
What does IST stand for?
IST stands for Instructional Systems Technology (educational program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IST
We have 353 other meanings of IST in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Surveillance Technology
- Insect Sting Reaction
- Installation Support Team (US DoD)
- Institut Universitaire Romand de Santé au Travail (French: Institute of Occupational Health Sciences; Switzerland)
- Institute for Simulation and Training
- Institute of Spring Technology (UK)
- Institutional Strengthening and Training (World Bank)
- Institutional Support Team
- Instituto Superior Técnico (Portugal: Institute for Higher Technology)
- Instructional Support Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hosted by the Indiana University School of Informatics, employers will have access to 400+ undergraduate and graduate students in Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Graphic Arts, Telecommunications, Cognitive Science, and Mathematics.
In addition to his industry expertise, Bonk is also the Associate Professor in the departments of counseling and educational psychology as well as instructional systems technology at Indiana University.
Editor Bonk is professor of instructional systems technology at Indiana U.
in Instructional Systems Technology from Indiana University.
He holds appointments in Instructional Systems Technology and Language Education and is a member of the Cognitive Science Faculty.