The MULTI Development Environment for the ARM core, including a C/C++ compiler, assembler, linker, and instruction set simulator, costs $5900 (single-seat developer's license) for a node-locked license, and $8900 for a floating license.
What does ISS stand for?
ISS stands for Instruction Set Simulator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISS
We have 686 other meanings of ISS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Somatic Sciences
- Institute of Space Science
- Institute of Statistical Science
- Institute of Sustainability Science (Kyoto University; Japan)
- Institute of Systems Science (National University of Singapore)
- Institutional Shareholder Services
- Instituto de Seguros Sociales (Colombia)
- Instituto Sedes Sapientiae (Portuguese; Seat of Wisdom Institute; Brazil)
- Institutt for Sosiologi og Samfunnsgeografi (Norwegian: Department of Sociology and Human Geography)
- Instruction and Student Services (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tensilica's SystemC models can be used with both Tensilica's standard cycle-accurate instruction set simulator (ISS) or the new TurboXim fast functional simulator.
By comparison, competitive architectures either prohibit designer-defined extensions or require the designer to manually adjust compilers, assemblers, debuggers, operating systems, instruction set simulators, co-verification models and EDA implementation scripts when user-defined hardware changes are made to the processor RTL.
Featuring an integrated programming editor, source-level debugger, graphical program builder, and run-time error checker, MULTI 2000 also includes a version control system, instruction set simulator, performance profiler, and real-time EventAnalyzer.
Tensilica is the only company with a fully automated approach that ensures that any changes made by designers to its Xtensa configurable processors are fully reflected in the corresponding automatically generated software, such as the compiler, linker, debugger, and instruction set simulator.
Hardware design teams will want to take advantage of this free evaluation to experiment with the clock-cycle accurate, pipeline-modeling instruction set simulator and the associated performance modeling visualization views within the graphical user interface that show pipeline activity, cache utilization rates, and cycles spent on bus cycle activity.
Celoxica's co-simulation manager simplifies HW/ SW verification and connects into Instruction Set Simulators.
The tool set also includes a pipeline-accurate instruction set simulator for all six Diamond Standard processors, which enables rapid development of application code.