The researchers explore grouping proofs, the feasibility of elliptic curve cryptography on wireless identification and sensing platforms (WISP), minimal instruction set computer (MISC) processor design, patient compliance monitoring for home telecare, and different approaches to tracking the supply chain of consumer food products.
What does ISC stand for?
ISC stands for Instruction Set Computer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISC
We have 752 other meanings of ISC in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Status Code
- Installation Steering Committee
- Installation Support Center (US DoD)
- Institut de Stratégie Comparée (French: Comparative Strategy Institute)
- Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness
- Institute for Sustainable Communities
- Institute of Cognitive Science
- Institute of Silicate Chemistry (Russia)
- Institutional Shareholder Committee
- Institutional Shareholders' Committee
- Instrument Signal Conditioning (NASA)
- Instrument Support Controller
- Insurance Support Center (insurance)
- Integral Spiritual Center (Integral Institute)
- Integrated Satellite Control
- Integrated Science Center (various schools)
- Integrated Security Construct
- Integrated Ship Controls
- Integrated Site Controller
- Integrated Supply Chain
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transcede devices include the Cortex A9 multi-core symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) reduced instruction set computer (RISC) processors from ARM, combined with digital signal processors (DSPs) from CEVA.
TAEC) has unveiled a new 32-bit single-chip MIPS-based reduced instruction set computer (RISC) microcontroller (MCU) family.
TI will showcase how designers can boost product value by taking advantage of the MSP430's ultra-low-power architecture; integrated high-performance analog and digital peripherals; and modern, 16-bit reduced instruction set computer (RISC) CPU.
Toshiba will maintain continuity between the development tools for the complex instruction set computer (CISC) microprocessor TLCS-900 series and the TX19, providing a seamless language tool environment.
The RX CPU implements a complex instruction set computer (CISC) architecture that integrates and significantly extends the capabilities of Renesas' existing 16-bit and 32-bit MCU products, while providing compatibility that protects customer designs that use existing Renesas MCUs.
Zebra Technologies , a global leader in delivering printing solutions for business improvement, today unveiled the LP and TLP 2844-Z printers, Zebra's newest 4-inch direct thermal and thermal transfer desktop printing solutions with Zebra programming language (ZPL) capability and a 32-bit reduced instruction set computer (RISC) micro processor for superior performance and exceptional horsepower.
3V I/O, the Toshiba TX49/H2 microprocessor reduced instruction set computer (RISC) core is an optimized five stage pipeline with a 64-bit data path, based on MIPS architecture.