Boletim do Instituto de Tecnologia de Alimentos, v.
What does ITAL stand for?
ITAL stands for Instituto de Tecnologia de Alimentos (Portuguese: Food Technology Institute; Brazil)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITAL
We have 1 other meaning of ITAL in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Task Analysis Information Sheet
- Integrated Tax Administration Information System (World Bank)
- International Teaching Assistants Interest Section (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Inc.)
- Italian Association for Information Systems (Rome, Italy)
- Ilankai Tamil Arasu Katchi (Tamil: Office of Tamil National Alliance; Sri Lanka)
- Integral Trankada Aldabon Kali (Filipino martial arts)
- It Takes All Kinds (slang; band)
- Information Technology And Libraries
- Institute for Technology and Learning (University of Texas at Austin)
- Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning (various locations)
- Italian (language)
- Italics (typography)
- International Trade and Logistics College
- Improved Tactical Air-Launched Decoy
- Improved Towed Air-Launched Decoy
- Associazione Italiana Utenti Aleph
- Information Technology for Assisted Living at Home
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Information and Computer Sciences (UK)
- International Training Academy for Linguistics and Kinesics (Fountain, CO)
- Introductory Training in Adult Literacies Learning (Scotland)