He completed a High Management Enterprises Program at the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa, Mexico City in 2004.
What does IPADE stand for?
IPADE stands for Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa (Mexican business school)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPADE
We have 1 other meaning of IPADE in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Portugues de Apoio ao Desenvolvimento
- Integrated Programs for Aerospace Vehicle Design
- Interior Public Administration and Decentralisation (Greece)
- Internet Packet Assembler Disassembler
- Internet Protocol Adapter (eSoft, Inc.)
- Interpersonal Awareness Device
- ITIL Practitioner Agree and Define
- Institut pour Une Alternative Démocratique En Afrique du Sud (French: Institute for a Democratic Alternative in South Africa)
- Internet Protocol Addressing
- Institute for Peace and Democracy (Mozambique)
- Instituto para el Desarrollo y la Democracia (Spanish: Institute for Development and Democracy; Nicaragua)
- Internet Protocol Address
- Improved Position & Azimuth Determining System
- Improved Processor And Display System (P-3C UIII-Type Upgrade for P-3B Orions)
- Integrated Processing & Display System
- Institute for Poverty Awareness and Education (Woonsocket, RI)
- Institute of Plant and Animal Ecology (Ekaterinburg, Russia)
- Instituto para una Nueva Alternativa en Educación Especial (Caracas, Venezuela)
- International Pentecostal Assemblies Ecumenical
- Institute of Public Administration and European Integration (Bulgaria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ar IPADE, Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa, Mexico City: www.
Additionally, the Company was selected as part of the Transparency in Sustainability Index by the Center for Institutional Governance at the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa ("IPADE",) in conjunction with Social Management and Cooperation, which analyzes components such as corporate governance, strategic vision, relationships with interest groups, management and communications that include measurable indicators related to the integral incorporation and reporting of the organization's sustainable practices.
Fernandez received an undergraduate degree in Architecture in 1973 from Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey or ITESM, and a Masters in Business Administration with a specialization in Management from Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresas or IPADE (Mexico City), in 1977.
He also completed an Advanced Management Program at the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresas (IPADE).
He also did post-graduate marketing and management studies at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa, and the Ashridge Business School in London.
Currently, she is in the process of obtaining a High Level Management Post-degree from the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa in Mexico City.
He has an MBA from the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresas (IPADE) and a law degree from the Universidad Iberoamericana.