The president decreed a pause in the review of unproductive lands by the Instituto Nacional de Reforma Agraria (INRA) in mid-March.
What does INRA stand for?
INRA stands for Instituto Nacional de Reforma Agraria (Spanish: National Institute for Agrarian Reform; various nations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INRA
We have 10 other meanings of INRA in our Acronym Attic
- Interferometric Radiometer
- International Normalized Ratio (for blood clotting time)
- Israel National Radio
- Item Not Received (sales)
- Iesus Nazerenus Rex Iudaeorum (Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews)
- Illinois Norsk Rosemalers Association
- Informatie en Rekencentrum Autoverzekeringen
- Inland Northwest Research Alliance
- Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (French: National Institute for Agricultural Research; Paris, France; est. 1946)
- Institute for Natural Resources in Africa
- Intergalactic Naval Research Arm
- International Natural Rubber Agreement
- International Network Routing Addresses
- International Nuclear Recycling Alliance
- International Nuclear Regulators Association (est. 1997)
- Institut National de Recherche Agronomique du Benin (Benin)
- Immigration Nursing Relief Advisory Committee
- Innovations in Radiation Detection and Dosimetry (UK)
- Intrinsic Radiation
- Institut National de la Recherche en Agronomie (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The investigation by the Instituto Nacional de Reforma Agraria (INRA) of the use of the Collana hacienda will begin next week, said Harb.