We can't evict that number of families at one time," said Instituto Mixto de Ayuda Social (IMAS) director Juan Carlos Lacle.
What does IMAS stand for?
IMAS stands for Instituto Mixto de Ayuda Social (Spanish: Joint Social Welfare Institute; Costa Rica)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMAS
We have 26 other meanings of IMAS in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Macedonian Adrianople Revolutionary Organisation
- Instituto del Mar del Peru
- Imagery Management And Retrieval System
- Improved Military Amphibious Reconnaissance System (outboard motor pump-jet used on combat rubber reconnaissance crafts)
- Incident Management, Analysis and Reporting System (US DOI)
- Institute for Marine Remote Sensing (University of South Florida; St. Petersburg, FL)
- International Mars Architecture for Return of Samples
- International Marine Satellite
- Independent Maritime Response Vessel (US Coast Guard)
- Industrial Management Assistance Survey
- Integrated Multispectral Atmospheric Sounder
- Intelligent Multiservice Access System (Promatory Communications)
- Interactive Media Alliance Scotland
- International Military Arms Society (New Zealand)
- International Mine Action Standards
- International Museum of Art and Science (McAllen, Texas)
- Intersite Mirroring And Switchover (Intergraph)
- Investment Management Association of South Africa (est. 2002)
- Islamic Medical Association of South Africa
- Institute of Management Accountants Student Chapter (college program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The country now has the resources and instruments available to wipe out extreme poverty in four years, and seriously eradicate poverty in less than 10 years:" says Roxana Viquez, executive president of the government relief agency, Instituto Mixto de Ayuda Social.
Grynspan pointed out errors in the report including references to her as head of the Instituto Mixto de Ayuda Social.