At the end of the year, EKF received a further order from the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (IMSS) - the Mexican Institute of Social Security - for cuvettes for the HemoPoint H2.
What does IMSS stand for?
IMSS stands for Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (Spanish: Mexican Social Security Institute)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMSS
We have 76 other meanings of IMSS in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Modeling and Simulation Resource Repository
- Image Management Systems and Support Corporation
- Immigrant and Multicultural Services Society (Prince George, British Columbia, Canada)
- Importa Madres Su Salud (México)
- Improved Modular Sleeping System (US Army)
- Independence Marketing Systems and Solutions (software)
- Information Management and Security Staff (US Department of Justice)
- Information Management Systems & Services
- Institut Municipal de Serveis Socials (French)
- Institute of Materials Structure Science (Japan)
- Integrated Management Safety Standards
- Integrated Mission Support System
- Inter-Movement Support System
- Intermountain States Seminar
- International Macrobiotic Shiatsu Society
- International Maritime Service & Survey Ltd. (various locations)
- International Mass Spectrometry Society
- International Math and Science Study
- International Medical Support Services
- International Museum of Surgical Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tan solo para el Instituto Mexicano del seguro Social (IMSS) las nefropatias constituyen la primera causa de ingresos hospitalarios con el 3.
This was mainly due to an increase in our participation in the bidding processes of the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (IMSS), the Instituto de Seguridad Social del Estado de Mexico y Municipios (ISSEMYM) and the National Center for the Prevention and Control of HIV/AIDS (CENSIDA by its Spanish acronym).
A 37-year-old woman suffering from moderate to severe Huntington's symptoms showed "minor signs of improvement" after receiving transplants of fetal brain tissue into multiple sites within her brain, according to Ignacio Madrazo of the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social in Mexico City.
13% due to an increase in sales to the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social ("IMSS"), or the Mexican Social Security Institute, as well as the Instituto de Seguridad y Servicios Sociales de los Trabajadores del Estado ("ISSSTE"), or the Mexican Social Security and Service Institute for Government Employees.
Similarly, specialists at the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (IMSS) recently noted an increase in the number of strokes among Mexicans under age 40, many of whom started to smoke in their teenage years.
The Study Two groups of children <5 years of age hospitalized for acute diarrhea were studied: 1) 285 children enrolled from March 2000 to February 2001 at 3 main hospitals of Mexico City, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (IMSS); and 2) 145 children enrolled from February to October 2004 at the Children's Hospital in Villahermosa, Tabasco, Hospital del Nino, Secretaria de Salud (SS).
As part of their May Day activities, the UNT and unions representing workers at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM) and the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (IMSS) made the ISSSTE reforms a focal point of their protests.