The Instituto Mexicano del Petroleo is a prime example of the benefit Autonomy's IDOL platform brings to managing structured and unstructured data," said Stouffer Egan, US CEO, Autonomy.
What does IMP stand for?
IMP stands for Instituto Mexicano del Petroleo
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMP
We have 391 other meanings of IMP in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Master Plan
- Institut für Medizinische Psychologie (Institute of Medical Psychology, LMU Germany)
- Institut Médico-Pédagogique (French: Medical-Pedagogical Institute)
- Institute for Metal Physics (Ukraine)
- Institute of Materials Processing (Michigan)
- Institute of Medical Physics (Erlangen, Germany)
- Institute of Medical Psychology (University of Munich; Germany)
- Institute of Microwaves and Photonics
- Institute of Molecular Physics (Moscow, Russia)
- Institutional Master Plan
- Instructional Management Plan
- Instructional Media Package
- Instrumental Music Program (various organizations)
- Insulated Metal Panel
- Intake Manifold Pressure (sensor; automobiles)
- Integrated Mail Processor
- Integrated Maintenance Procedure
- Integrated Management Plan
- Integrated Maritime Policy (EU)
- Integrated Marketing Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instituto Mexicano del Petroleo (Mexico) and Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (Mexico) have patented a method of removing thiophenic and organosulfide compounds from a fossil fuel comprising the steps of contacting the fossil fuel with hemoproteins, which oxidize the sulfur containing compounds to sulfoxides and sulfones in a reaction system containing organic solvent or not, and followed by a distillation step in which sulfoxides and sulfones are removed from the fuel.
South and Central America - Links between Plant Design and Analysis Pays Dividends for INSTITUTO MEXICANO DEL PETROLEO, submitted by Valdez Ignacio in Mexico.
Nasdaq:SMMX) today announced the shipment of a second Discovery Tools(TM) system to the Instituto Mexicano Del Petroleo (IMP) under a purchase agreement completed in July 2000.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 20, 2000 The Instituto Mexicano Del Petroleo (IMP) and Symyx Technologies, Inc.
17, 1999-- The Instituto Mexicano Del Petroleo (IMP) and Symyx Technologies, Inc.
SIMSCI) (Nasdaq:SMCI) Thursday announced it has signed a multi-year, multi-copy non-cancelable licensing agreement with Instituto Mexicano Del Petroleo (IMP), a leading research and engineering institute serving PEMEX, to provide process simulation software and services.