The changes will force businesses to prepare their taxes more carefully to ensure compliance with the tax code, said Fernando Macias, vice president of Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMPC).
What does IMCP stand for?
IMCP stands for Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (Spanish)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMCP
We have 34 other meanings of IMCP in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Management Command
- Controlled Imagery (intelligence classification)
- Impedance Control
- Information Modeling Convergence
- Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Internet-Mediated Communities of Practice (education technology)
- Incomplete Model Checking for Concurrent Object-Oriented Systems
- International Map Collectors' Society
- Committee on Internal Market and Consumer Protection (European Parliament)
- Indonesia Multi Colour Printing PT
- Internal Management Control Program
- Inverted Microstrip Circular Patch (antenna)
- Item Management Coding Program
- Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library
- Improved Master Controller Processor Unit
- Incident Management and Crisis Resolution (various companies)
- Information Management for Crisis Response
- Installation and Maintenance of Cisco Routers (course; various organizations)
- Institute for Molecular and Cellular Regulation (Gunma Univeristy; Maebashi City, Japan)
- Institute of Meteorology and Climate Research (Karlsruhe, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the international front, the board approved two reciprocal agreements: one for members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and licensees in the United States, and one for members of the Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos, members of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants and licensees in the U.
In addition to the English edition, the Canadian Institute has also published a French edition, and a Spanish edition is scheduled for publication by the Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos A.