I Informe regional: Situacion y analisis del femicidio en la region centroamericana (San Jose, Costa Rica: Instituto Interamericano de Derechos Humanos, 2006) pp.
What does IIDH stand for?
IIDH stands for Instituto Interamericano de Derechos Humanos
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIDH
- Institute for International and Development Economics
- International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance
- Indian Institute for Development in Education and Advanced Studies
- Integration of Industrial Data for Exchange, Access and Sharing
- International Interior Design Exposition
- Indigenous Independent Digital Filmmaking (Canada)
- Industrial Infrastructure Development Fund (India)
- Integrated Instrument Development Facility (Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences; Boulder, CO)
- Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company (Bangladesh)
- Institut International des Droits de l'Homme
- Instituto Interamericano de Derechos Humanos - Centro de Asesoría y Promoción Electoral (Spanish: Inter-American Institute of Human Rights-Center for Electoral Promotion and Assistance) (Based in San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Institute for International Development Incorporated
- International Institute of Integral Development (Canada)
- Institute for Information Design Japan
- If I Didn't Know Better
- International Islamic Digital Library (National Library of Malaysia)
- Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Marítimo (Spanish: Iberoamerican Institute of Maritime Law)
- Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine (South Africa)
- Information I Don't Need
- Issuance of Initial Delivery Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Derechos Humanos Mujer (Women's Human Rights) is a promising new web page of the Instituto Interamericano de Derechos Humanos (IIDH, Inter-American Human Rights Institute).
Founded in 1980 as an autonomous, international academic institution, the Instituto Interamericano de Derechos Humanos (IIDH, Inter American Institute on Human Rights) is considered today to be one of the foremost human rights research centers worldwide.