The cartography of the study is based on charts from the Instituto Geografico Militar (Military Geographic Institute), with scales of 1:50,000 and 1:100,000, and on Landsat satellite images.
What does IGMA stand for?
IGMA stands for Instituto Geografico Militar (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGMA
We have 1 other meaning of IGMA in our Acronym Attic
- Ispettorato Generale Motorizzazione (Italian)
- Istituto Di Genetica Molecolare (Italy; CNR)
- Istituto Geografico Militare (Italy)
- Iterative Guidance Mode
- Kingman, AZ, USA - Mohave County (Airport Code)
- Inclined Grid Mobility Analysis
- Inclined Grid Mobility Analyzer
- Indiana Gospel Music Association
- Indonesian Glass Manufacturer Association
- Inspirational Gospel Music Awards
- Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance
- Interactive Gesture MApping
- Interessengemeinschaft Modellflugplatz Arth
- International Geological Map of Asia
- International Guild of Miniature Artisans, Ltd.
- Insulating Glass Manufacturers Association of Canada
- I'll Get My Coat
- Indira Gandhi Medical College (est. 1966; India)
- Inspector General of the Marine Corps
- Institute of Geotechnical Engineering and Mine Surveying, Clausthal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gilarte offered to put the Instituto Geografico Militar at the disposition of the unions in the Chapare to work on legalizing the land titles of campesinos and to repair and maintain roads in the area.