The Institutional Shareholders' Committee, which takes in the National Association of Pension Funds and the Association of British Insurers, has indicated that institutional investors are generally willing to support agreements containing proportional liability or those providing for liability at a level that is fair and reasonable, but will not back fixed financial caps.
What does ISC stand for?
ISC stands for Institutional Shareholders' Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISC
We have 752 other meanings of ISC in our Acronym Attic
- Inspection Services Coordinator
- Installation Status Code
- Installation Steering Committee
- Installation Support Center (US DoD)
- Institut de Stratégie Comparée (French: Comparative Strategy Institute)
- Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness
- Institute for Sustainable Communities
- Institute of Cognitive Science
- Institute of Silicate Chemistry (Russia)
- Institutional Shareholder Committee
- Instruction Set Computer
- Instrument Signal Conditioning (NASA)
- Instrument Support Controller
- Insurance Support Center (insurance)
- Integral Spiritual Center (Integral Institute)
- Integrated Satellite Control
- Integrated Science Center (various schools)
- Integrated Security Construct
- Integrated Ship Controls
- Integrated Site Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institutional Shareholders' Committee (ISC), which represents the majority of UK institutional investors such as pension funds and investment managers, has set out guidelines on monitoring firms' performances in a bid to spot any problems before they develop.
At the end of last month, the Financial Reporting Council issued guidance and the Institutional Shareholders' Committee ('ISC'), a key group of institutional shareholders, declared directors will have to justify to shareholders agreements to cap auditors' liabilities.