a global leader in E-Government software designed to enhance governance and accountability programs, today announced that the Government of Sierra Leone has selected FreeBalance to deploy its Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMIS) as part of the government-wide Institutional Reform and Capacity Building project.
What does IRCBP stand for?
IRCBP stands for Institutional Reform and Capacity Building Project (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Interdisciplinary Research and Creative Activities Fund (SUNY Buffalo)
- Institution de Retraite des Cadres et Assimiles de France et de l'Exterieur (Retirement Institute for French and International executives)
- International Reference Centre for Avian Haematozoa (Memorial University, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Institut de Recherche et Coordination Acoustique/Musique
- Independent Revenue Collection & Support (UK)
- Information Requirements Control Automated System
- Installation Readiness Capability Assessment Tool
- Institut Royal Colonial Belge (French)
- Iris Root/Ciliary Body (ocular science)
- Ingleside Reading Center Branch Library (San Francisco, CA)
- Ile de Ré Cricket Club (Ile de Ré, France)
- Import Rebate Credit Certificate (Motor Industry Development Programme; South Africa)
- Indian Ridge Country Club (various locations)
- Indian River Community College (Fort Pierce, Florida)
- Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre (Bombay, India)
- Instructional and Research Computing Council (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Inter-Racial and Religious Confidence Circle (Singapore)
- Inter-Regional Coordinating Committee
- Interior Radiation Control Coating (ASTM - non-thickness dependent, low emittance coating)
- International Record Collectors' Club (est. 1932)