Last April, Tavros launched a fund seeking $200 million to target "relatively small assets from distressed owners and lenders," according to Institutional Real Estate Newsline.
What does IREN stand for?
IREN stands for Institutional Real Estate Newsline (online newsletter)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IREN
We have 4 other meanings of IREN in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Real Ear Measurement (hearing aid feature)
- Integrated Research, Evaluation, and System Analysis Model
- Introduction to Real Estate Management (course)
- Interdisciplinary Research Environment for Motion Analysis (Arizona State University)
- Institut de Recherches et d'études sur le Monde Arabe et Musulman
- Improved Remotely Monitored Battlefield Sensor System
- International Review of Mechanical Engineering
- Inter Regional Electric Market Model
- Initiative for Rural Emergency Medical Services (University of Vermont; Burlington, VT)
- INFOSEC Research and Engineering Network
- Inter Region Economic Network
- Iowa Research and Education Network
- International Renewable Energy Agency (est. 2009; intergovernmental agency)
- Image, Reconstruct, Erase Noise, Etc. (sound recording)
- Iniziative Ricerche Esperienze Nuova Europa (Italian: Experience New Europe Research Initiatives; Milan, Italy)
- Institut de Recherche et d'Enseignement sur la Négociation en Europe (French: Institute for Research and Education on Negotiation in Europe)
- Institute for Research and Education on Negotiation in Europe (est. 1995)
- Integrated Resources for Evaluating Numerical Estimates (software)
- International Restructuring Education Network Europe (labor organization)
- Inter Religious Encounter Information Consultancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is publisher and editor-in-chief of several leading industry publications, including: The Institutional Real Estate Letter, Institutional Real Estate Securities, European Real Estate Quarterly, Investment Property & Real Estate Capital Markets Report and Institutional Real Estate Newsline.
Founded in 1987, IREI produces a number of industry special reports, directories and publications, including The Institutional Real Estate Letter, The Institutional Real Estate Letter - Europe, Institutional Real Estate Newsline, European Real Estate Quarterly, Global Quarterly, High Return Quarterly, Institutional Real Estate Dealmakers, Institutional Investing in Infrastructure and IREI Weekly.