She is a member of the VMT Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee and the VMT Advisory Committee.
What does IA-CUC stand for?
IA-CUC stands for Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 6 other meanings of IA-CUC in our Acronym Attic
- Italian Army
- Integrated Asset and Change Management System
- Installation Assembly and Test
- Integration, Assembly & Test
- Iowa Army National Guard (Johnston, IA)
- Intel Architecture (32-Bit)
- Intel Architecture (64-bit)
- Institute of Astronomy, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Information Assurance Computer Based Training
- INFOSEC Assessment - Capability Maturity Model
- Interference-Adaptive Dynamic Channel Allocation
- Image-Adaptive Discrete Cosine Transform
- Intel Architecture Personal Computer
- Intra-Stream Quality-Oriented Adaptation Scheme
- Industrial Agriculture-USA Clearinghouse
- Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense (US DoD)
- Intimal Area-to-medial Fracture Length
- Ion Analyzer/Langmuir Probe (US NASA)
- Intimal Area/Medial Area
- Insulinoma Antigen 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) is led by CEO, Dr.
The study protocol was approved by the Duke University Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
All work with mice was conducted at the Wadsworth Center, New York Department of Health, Albany, under a protocol approved by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
Partnering with Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) to assure compliance with federal regulations, funding agency policies, and state and local regulations regarding the care and use of animals.
General care was provided in accordance with the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
The Institute, a cornerstone of The Methodist Hospital's strategic vision for its future as a top-ranked academic medical center, will use the eResearch Portal to automate the major research administration functions of the organization including the Institutional Review Board (IRB), Grants and Contracts, Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), and Conflict of Interest functions.
Some of the largest research institutions in the United States such as Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins University, Children's Hospital of Boston, the University of Michigan and Washington University use the Click Commerce eResearch Portal for IRB, Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, Grants, and Conflict of Interest processes.