Research Report The Institutional Actions Council (IAC) granted Reaffirmation of Accreditation to DeVry University, validating its educational programs and integrity operations.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Institutional Actions Council (Higher Learning Commission)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics (adaptation theory)
- Initial Alignment Control
- Initial Approach Course
- Inmate Advisory Committee
- Instantaneous Airborne Count
- Institut für Anorganische Chemie (Kiel, Germany)
- Institute for Advanced Commerce (IBM)
- Institute for Antiquity and Christianity
- Institute for Atmosphere and Climate (ETH Zurich)
- Institute for the African Child (Athens, OH)
- Institutional Assessment and Compliance (South Carolina)
- Instituto Agronomico Campinas (Brazil)
- Instituto Colombiano de Codificación y Automatización Comercial (Bogotá, Colombia)
- Instituto de Ação Cultural (Portuguese: Institute of Cultural Action; Brazil)
- Instituto de Apoio a Criança (Portuguese: Institute of Child Support)
- Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (Spanish: Astrophysics Institute of the Canary Islands)
- Instrução de Aviação Civil (Brasil)
- Instructional Advancement Center (University of Miami; Miami, FL)
- Instructor Aircraft Commander (military pilot course)
- Instrument Alignment Cube
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marre previously served as chair of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association's Institutional Actions Council.
AIU understands that the advisory team's final report will be submitted to the HLC Institutional Actions Council (IAC) for review in mid-June and subsequently to the HLC Board of Trustees for validation.