Siaens was formerly Chairman of the Institution of Water Officers, an organization whose charter is to provide critical information regarding important water issues to its membership and includes all the major water utilities in the U.
What does IWO stand for?
IWO stands for Institution of Water Officers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IWO
We have 23 other meanings of IWO in our Acronym Attic
- I Want One
- I Will Owe (like IOU or bill me later)
- Ian Wright Organisation (UK)
- Impotence World Institute
- In Way Of
- Income Withholding Order
- Independent Women's Organization (est. 1939)
- Independent World Order
- Industrial, Work and Organizational (psychology)
- Inland Waterway Operation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Institution of Water Officers, stated, "Detection and identification of microorganisms on a real-time basis will significantly reduce the risk of contaminated water reaching the consumer.