But Nigel Parry, of the Institution of Lighting Engineers, said there were other ways for councils to save money, such as turning lights down to 50% power.
What does ILE stand for?
ILE stands for Institution of Lighting Engineers (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILE
We have 57 other meanings of ILE in our Acronym Attic
- Intersystems Library Delivery Service
- Immomills Louis De Waele Development (France)
- I Love Everything
- Imperial Lab Equipments (India)
- Increasing Leadership Effectiveness (various organizations)
- Informal Learning Environment
- Information Literacy Education
- Installations, Logistics and Environment
- Institute for Labor and Employment
- Institute of Legal Education
- Integrated Language Environment
- Integrated Learning Environment
- Integrated Learning Experience (various schools)
- Intelligent Life Elsewhere
- Interactive Learning Environment (online co-learning spaces)
- Intermediate Language Editor
- Intermediate-Level Education
- Internet Link Exchange
- Isoleucine (amino acid)
- Issues in Language Education (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the 1930s the members who concentrated on road lighting and related topics decided to break away from the IES to form the Association of Public Lighting Engineers (later to become the Institution of Lighting Engineers (ILE)).
The three-day seminar programme is free to attend and organised by the Landscape Institute, The Highway Electrical Manufacturers and Suppliers Association and The Institution of Lighting Engineers.