Together with Red Hat, IDA and the Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES) will be providing guidance to all the students during the course of the Challenge.
What does IESA stand for?
IESA stands for Institution of Engineers Singapore (est. 1966)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IESA
We have 24 other meanings of IESA in our Acronym Attic
- Inverted Echo Sounders
- Investimenti e Sviluppo (Italian: Investments and Development)
- Iowa Engineering Society
- iPlanet Enterprise Server
- Isokinetics and Exercise Science (international journal)
- Identity and Experiences Scale-General
- Impact of Event Scale-Revised
- Illinois Elementary Sports Association
- Indiana Education Savings Authority (Indianapolis, IN)
- Infogrames Entertainment SA
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración (Spanish: Institute of Higher Administration Studies; Venezuela)
- Integrated Equiangular Spiral Antenna
- International Executive Security Association
- Interoperability for Enterprise Software and Applications (conference)
- Inland Empire Society of American Foresters (Idaho and Washington)
- International English Speakers Association of Finland
- Institute of Environmental Science and Management (Philippines)
- Illuminating Engineering Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Institute of Earth Sciences, Academia Sinica
- Inland Empire Strikes Back
Samples in periodicals archive:
For its environmental-friendly features, the KFELS B Class design was bestowed the Prestigious Engineering Achievement Award from Institution of Engineers Singapore in 2009.
For its environmentally-friendly features, it was bestowed the prestigious Engineering Achievement Award from the Institution of Engineers Singapore in 2009.