The Institutes of Technology Ireland group held a national conference to discuss how the sector can support students as they come into third-level education.
What does IOTI stand for?
IOTI stands for Institutes of Technology Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IOTI in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Operational Test & Evaluation Period
- Intuitively Obvious to Even the Most Casual Observer
- Indian Ocean Tsunami Early Warning System (United Nations)
- Interagency Oncology Task Force (National Cancer Institute, US FDA, US DHHS)
- International Obesity TaskForce
- Internet Operations Task Force
- International One- and Two-Family Dwelling Code (publication)
- Insignia of the Horde (World of Warcraft; online gaming)
- Ixnay on the Hombre (Offspring album)
- Indian Ocean Territories Health Service
- Indian Oil Tanking Limited
- I of the Mourning (Smashing Pumpkins song)
- Illusions of the Mind (gaming)
- Image of the Month
- Institute of Therapeutic Massage (Ohio)
- International Oligochaete Taxonomy Meeting
- Ion of the Month
- Index of Orthodontic Treatment Need (UK)
- Index of Treatment Need (orthodontics)
- Independent Operational Testing Oversight
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement was secured in partnership with the Department of Education and Skills with support from Science Foundation Ireland, the Institutes of Technology Ireland and the Irish Universities Association.
WASHINGTON and DUBLIN, March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Institutes of Technology Ireland (IOTI), an alliance of Irish colleges of higher learning, today announced the launch of the Ireland Homecoming Study Program (IHSP).