With a population close to 250,000, Nicosia is a medium size city and as such it could be served by a mix transport system," he told the audience at an event hosted by the institute of the environment and sustainable growth.
What does IoE stand for?
IoE stands for Institute of the Environment (UCLA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IoE
We have 53 other meanings of IoE in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Operational Evaluator
- Industrial and Operations Engineering
- Initial Operating Experience
- Inlet Over Exhaust (motorcycles)
- Instant-On Enterprise (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Occupational Ergonomics (UK)
- Institute of Education (UK)
- Institute of Engineering (Nepal)
- Institute Of Evangelism
- Institute of Export (UK)
- Intelligent Optical Engine (Onetta, Inc.)
- International Office of Epizootics
- International Organisation of Employers (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Internet of Everything (various companies)
- Interoffice Email
- Intraoral Exam (dentistry)
- Irregular Outer Edge
- Independent Operational Test and Evaluation
- Ice-Ocean Environmental Buoy
- International Olde English Bulldogge Association (Tehachapi, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sign up for a Saturday morning guided tromp organized by UC Davis students from the John Muir Institute of the Environment.
28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability (IoES), an organization dedicated to generating knowledge and solving regional and global environmental problems, presents its 2[sup.
Institute of the Environment Environmental Science major
Despite the uncertainty, though, Berkeley Institute of the Environment co-director Dan Kammen said it appears that ethanol made from corn is a little better -- maybe 10 or 15 percent -- than gasoline in terms of greenhouse gas production.
According to UCLA Institute of the Environment researchers, working toward a reduction in traffic congestion "carries significant public health benefits because the amount of time spent in a vehicle is typically the most important factor in determining overall exposure to diesel exhaust particles.
RIO DE JANERO, Brazil -- Faced with accelerating deforestation of Amazon regions, Brazilian officials announced that the government environmental agency, the Brazilian Institute of the Environment and Renewable Natural Resources will receive $7 million to crack down on illegal tree cutting and land clearing.
Matthew Kahn, professor, UCLA, Institute of the Environment.