org and the Institute of World Politics in Washington, DC.
What does IWP stand for?
IWP stands for Institute of World Politics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWP
We have 79 other meanings of IWP in our Acronym Attic
- Improved Working Practice
- In-service Work Plan
- Incumbent Worker Program (various states)
- Individually Wrapped Pack (food processing)
- Indo-West Pacific
- Inform the World (S. Africa, Guatemala and Honduras volunteer program)
- Infrastructure Works Program (Canada)
- Injured Workers Pharmacy
- Installation Work Plan
- Insteel Wire Products (Mount Airy, NC)
- Integrated Warning Program
- Integrated Work Package
- Integrated Workforce Planning (various locations)
- Internal Water Pressure
- International Web Police (InterGOV International)
- International Women's Partnership (feminist group)
- International Wood Products, LLC (Oregon)
- International Word Processing Association
- International Workers Party
- International Workshop on Paraphrasing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bailey Adjunct Professor of Economic Statecraft, Institute of World Politics, and Professor of Economic Statecraft, Center for the Study of National Security, University of Haifa, Israel
He most recently had been senior diplomat in residence and a professor at the Institute of World Politics in Washington, teaching a course on the art of diplomacy, mentoring students, and helping develop the institute's policy and philanthropic circles, said a post on the organization's website.
Marek Jan Chodakiewicz, academic dean and professor of history at the Institute of World Politics in Washington, D.
degree from Western Nevada Community College (1988), an Honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the Institute of World Politics, Washington, D.
In addition to its annual scholarship program, several years back the credit union also helped create the Kosciuszko Chair of Polish Studies at the Institute of World Politics in Washington, DC and provided a generous donation to establish the Chair of Polish Studies at Columbia University.
ambassador to Burundi, Uganda and the Holy See, is senior diplomat in residence at the Washington-based Institute of World Politics.
Educational Grants Total $350,000; Number of Students Honored Jumps 25% Program Extends Reach To Chicago And Other Markets Credit Union Commences Financial Support For The Institute of World Politics