Yasin of the PSS Central Institute of Vocational Education in Bhopal, India.
What does IVE stand for?
IVE stands for Institute of Vocational Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVE
We have 33 other meanings of IVE in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Voice/Data Terminal
- Interactive Videodisc Training
- Integrated Voice and Data Terminal Equipment
- Integrated Voice and Data Telecommunications System
- Individual Visual Display Unit (US Army)
- Intravenous Drug Use
- Immersive Virtual Environments
- In-Vehicle Equipment (various locations)
- Instant Virtual Extranet
- Institute of Vitreous Enamellers (UK)
- Institutionalized Variety of English
- Instituto del Verbo Encarnado (Spanish: Institute of the Incarnate Word)
- Integrated Virtual Ethernet
- Intelligent Virtual Environments
- Intendencia de Verificación Especial (Spanish)
- Interactive Voice Enquiry Systems (Ziconix Ltd.; UK)
- Interface Verification Equipment
- International Vehicle Emissions Model (computer model)
- Irish Vocational Education Association (Ireland)
- Institute for Veterinary Epidemiology and Biostatistics (Berlin, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
type vi quarters including water supply, sanitary installation, drainage and providing light and power wiring including mcb db and fans and fittings in connection with pandit sunder lal sharma central institute of vocational education at regional institute of education campus bhopal, phase-i.
One of our greatest challenges is to find qualified teachers in vocational education which is why we always look at industrial experience and not academic qualifications," said Dr Naji Al Mahdi, Executive Director of the National Institute of Vocational Education (Nive).
Accompanied by the District Officer (Eastern), Mr Davis Hui, Mr Ng visited the Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (IVE) (Chai Wan), where he toured various school facilities and programmes, including the training restaurant and kitchen, the dispensing training and pharmaceutical care resource centre and the pharmaceutical manufacturing laboratory, as well as the centre for making models, product design and rapid prototyping.
In the Student Groupcategory, the overall champion was Yiu Hoi Lun from the Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Lee Wai Lee).
The Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education provides students in Hong Kong with high quality vocational education and qualifications of international standards, which are directly applicable to the requirements of Hong Kong's employers and the community.
Mr Ng visited the Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education in Chai Wan, where he toured a training restaurant, a pharmaceutical care training centre and a centre for model-making, product design and rapid prototyping.